A beautiful pure linen wheat heat pack from Salamanca Skincare Co to use hot or cold to give comfort after a long day and soothe tired, sore muscles naturally.
Handmade in Tasmania and filled with locally grown wheat and lavender.
Finished with natural and durable plain linen on one side and on the other a beautiful leaf design created in collaboration with a local artist.
Available with plain wheat, or with wheat and lavender - perfect to use just before bed as lavender is calming and helps you sleep more soundly. To use, simply heat in the microwave or cool by placing in the freezer.
- Outer: pure, natural French linen
- Inner: locally grown Tasmanian wheat and lavender
- Size: 38cm x 14cm
- Weight: approximately 1kg, some variation depending on filling
- Handmade in Tasmania, Australia
Care and usage
- To heat: Microwave heat only. Start with 1 minute, then increase in 30 second intervals until desired temperature is reached.
- To cool: freeze for at least 1 hour before use.
- Spot clean only. Additional safety instructions available on the product label.